Time to detox those feet!
- Happy Feet Detox Patches (10 pack)
- Class 1 Medical Device included in the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG No. 148412)
- Features and Benefits:
- Our body’s main detoxification organs and systems are liver, colon, kidneys, gallbladder, lungs, skin, lymph, and blood. They help rid your body of wastes and toxins.
- Foot patches are a simple non-invasive and natural way to detox the body. They simply warm up and stimulate the soles of your feet whilst you sleep. Over the past 50 years hundreds of different chemicals have been introduced into our environment, from the food and water we consume to the air we breathe.
- A build-up of toxins in the body can lead to an imbalance and health problems. Foot patches maintain a powerful reputation in traditional folk medicine, with a well documented use in China that dates back over 500 years. Easy to use, foot patches are based on the principles of Eastern medicine, which teaches that toxins move away from the heart and towards the extremities of the body - including the feet, where toxins accumulate.
- In traditional Chinese medicine the feet are regarded as your "second heart" and a mirror of internal health. During the day, when you are standing up and moving about, gravity pulls toxins down towards the feet. Foot patches are designed around this principle. You might be surprised to find that a clean white patch can become soggy, wet and black after 8-12 hours of use.
- What Are Foot Patches?
- Foot patches look like a tea bag which has a mixture of herbs and minerals. When they are pressed against the body they warm up and absorb any toxins that the body releases.
- How Long Should I Use Foot Patches?
- This is dependent on lifestyle and dietary intake, it is recommended using the patches initially for 10 consecutive days (2 boxes per person); thereafter every 8-12 weeks as maintenance to continue improving your health and well-being.
- Is This Right For Me?
- Providing it is done sensibly, embarking on any cleansing program is a positive step in the right direction to adopt a healthier way of living. Success often requires both short and long term strategies - unfortunately there is no quick fix. Consult with your Health Care Professional if unsure; never self diagnose especially when treating potential serious illnesses or diseases.
- Suggestions To Help You Meet Your Goal!
- Introduce a well balanced nutritional diet with regular exercise, even a daily 20 minute walk may help. Avoid excessive sugar, salt, high glycemic carbohydrates, junk food and alcohol and nicotine consumption could be beneficial to reach your goal more confidently.
- How Easy Are They To Apply?
- Simply apply the patches to the soles of your feet when you go to bed and remove in the morning.
- New One Step appication even more user friendly!
- Do not use if you are allergic to mushrooms or shellfish. It is not recommended for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding. If you have any concerns please consult your health care professional as required.
- ALWAYS READ THE LABEL AND USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.
Reference ID: ABC680