This HDMI Extender can extend your HDMI signal up to 100meters to a compatible display. It is designed to convert HDMI signal to standard HD Base T signal which can be transmitted through an Ethernet cable. It also supports Transfer Bidirectional Infrared control signal \RS232 control signal\Internet signal together with the HDMI signal.
- HDBaseT HDMI Extender Over Cat5e/6 w Bi-Direct IR
- POE (Power Over Ethernet) function support, either TX or RX powered 24V@1A, another don't need power from the DC jack
- POE Power Consumption less than 10W
- Use single UTP LAN cable (CAT-5E/6) to substitute HDMI cable to achieve long distances transmission.
- UTP cable termination follows the standard of IEEE-568A or IEEE-568B.
- Transmission distance: Over CAT6 cable
- 100 meters: 1080P @60Hz36bit; 3D1080P@30Hz36bit
- 70 meters: 1080P @60Hz@48bit; 1080P @120Hz@24bit; 3D1080P@60Hz@36bit
- Support display resolutions up to 4K x 2K@30Hz
- Full HD support: 1080p@60Hz@48 bit/pixels, 1080p@120Hz@24 bit/pixels
- 3D 1080P60Hz and 4K x 2K@30Hz@24bit
- Transfer Bidirectional Infrared control signal together with the HDMI signal
- Transfer Bidirectional RS232 control signal together with the HDMI signal
- Transfer Bidirectional Ethernet signal together with the HDMI signal
- 12 month manufacturer's warranty
Reference ID: AHG477
Please allow 7 - 10 business days for delivery. We ship across Australia, including major cities like: Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Brisbane, Adelaide, Canberra, Newcastle and the Gold Coast.
- At MyDeal.com.au it is our top priority to provide customers with a secure and enjoyable shopping experience. If there are any problems with your purchase please do not hesitate to contact us and our friendly Customer Support Team will assist you promptly.
- This product includes a 12 month manufacturer's warranty.