Concentrated wash to controls fleas, lice, adult brown dog ticks on dogs and cats, can be used inside dog kennels, sarcoptic mange mites and aids in control of red mites in aviaries as per directions of use
- INCA Malaban Wash Control Flea Tick Lice Sarcoptic Mange Mite Treatment 500ml
- Can be used on dogs, cats & horses
- Controls fleas, lice, adult brown dog ticks on dogs and cats
- Can be used in inside dog kennels
- Also controls sarcoptic mange mites on dogs & cats
- Aids in control of red mites in aviaries as per directions of use
- NOTE: Do not use on kittens & puppies under 3 months of age.
- Directions for Use:
- Dogs- Fleas (Ctenocephalides sp.) and Lice (Trichodectes canis) - 15 mL/L water; swab animal thoroughly. Repeat in 7 to 10 days if necessary. Saturate kennel thoroughly, concentrating on cracks and crevices. Remove animal until kennel dries
- Sarcoptic Mange (Sarcoptes scabei) - ticks (Rhipicephalus sanguineus). 30 mL/L water; swab animal thoroughly. Repeat in 7 to 10 days
- Cats- Fleas Ctenocephalides spp.) - 15 mL/L water; swab animal thoroughly. Repeat in 7 to 10 days if necessary.
- Aviaries & Lofts - Red Mites (Dermanyssus and Ornithonyssus spp) and Lice (Order Mallophaga) - Mix 15 mL Malaban wash with 1 litre of water. Remove birds then spray aviaries & lofts thoroughly including nesting boxes, litters and walls. Return birds when aviaries and lofts thoroughly including nesting of pests requires treatment of both the animal and its environment. also treats birds with a suitable registered insecticide.
- Safety Warnings: Does not control paralysis ticks (Ixodes holocyclus). In tick season, search animal daily (including between the toes and behind the ears) and remove any ticks found. Do not use on puppies and kittens under 3 months of age. Do not use in conjunction with any other organophasphate based product including Proban tablets.
Reference ID: AFG487