Inside Insight Pocket Guide Rome:
- Where To Go details all the key sights in the city, from the iconic Eiffel Tower and world-famous Louvre museum to the trendy Marais district, while handy maps on the cover flaps help you find your way around, and are cross-referenced to the text.
- Top 10 Attractions gives a run-down of the best sights to take in on your trip, including the Sistine Chapel and the Colliseum.
- Perfect Day provides an itinerary for one day in the city.
- What To Do is a snapshot of ways to spend your trip; from navigating through the hectic streets to romancing near the Trevi fountain.
- Essential information on Rome's culture, including a brief history of the city. Eating Out covers the city's best cuisine.
- Curated listings of the best hotels and restaurants. A-Z of all the practical information you'll need.
About Insight Guides: Insight Guides has over 40 years' experience of publishing high-quality, visual travel guides. We produce around 400 full-color print guide books and maps as well as picture-packed eBooks to meet different travelers' needs. Insight Guides' unique combination of beautiful travel photography and focus on history and culture together create a unique visual reference and planning tool to inspire your next adventure.
Estimated Delivery Time Frame: 2-5 business daysReference ID: 523971
Booktopia uses the best quality packing material to protect items for the journey from our Sydney Distribution Centre to our customers, with the intention that they arrive in the same condition they left our Distribution Centre.
Your order will ship within 2 business days
Booktopia uses Australia Post for deliveries throughout Australia. Australia Post will leave the parcel unattended only if it's safe to do so, and take a photo as Proof of Delivery. Please note higher value deliveries may require a signature on receipt.
If there is no-one at home to provide a signature, the delivery person will leave a notification card and you may also receive an email letting you know where your parcel is.