Returns and Cancellation Policy
White Lotus Anti Aging Returns Policy
A step by step Guide to the white Lotus Returns Policy
1. All customers have the right to cancel the contract of sale within 7 days of receiving the goods sold.
2. Cancellation of the sale must be sent to White Lotus in a durable form such as an email, mail or fax. Proof of the sending of this document must be retained.
3. This returns policy by law does not apply to 'goods that by reason of their nature cannot be returned'. This includes all sterile products such as dermal rollers that are packaged in tamper evident packaging and have been opened. It also includes the White Lotus range of beauty products if opened or tampered with in any way.
4. The cancellation policy also does not apply to any 'audio or visual recordings that the customer has unsealed'. This includes the White Lotus instructional DVDs.
5. Customers pay the full costs of returning the goods to the address stipulated by White Lotus Anti Aging.
6. Customers have a statutory duty of care for all White Lotus goods while in their care and are obliged to take reasonable care when returning goods. White Lotus has the right to appeal any refund if this is not complied with.
7. We request that all goods being returned are returned within 14 days of receipt.
8. White Lotus will refund the cost of the goods including our any postage paid at the time of sale within 30 days of receiving a valid cancellation of the contract of sale from the customer.
9. If the goods are faulty on receipt White Lotus will provide a full refund.
10. This Policy does not apply to Business to Business contracts of sale.
- Your Warranty Policy: Lifetime on crystal rollers.