- 5 nights
- wine on arrival
The Gold Coast is one of Australia’s most exciting holiday destinations. Whether you are seeking sun, sand and surf, theme parks galore, amazing shopping and dining or family fun and relaxation Wharf Boutique Apartments are your Gold Coast accommodation choice.
Wharf Boutique Apartments are nestled between the fun and excitement of Surfers Paradise, and the trendy cafes and shopping of the Broadbeach precinct, close to the cultural hub of the Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Centre , the entertainment extravaganza that is The Star Casino.
Presenting beautifully appointed spacious one and two bedroom fully self-contained apartments that overlook the glorious Gold Coast beaches, Wharf Apartments has all the facilities to make this your home away from home. The complex comes complete with a tennis court, bbq in tropical gardens and a heated pool and spa and is only two minute stroll to the famous Gold Coast patrolled beaches.
Wharf Boutique Apartments is the perfect place to relax, indulge and enjoy all that your Gold Coast holiday should be.
- Return flight from Sydney and Melbourne
- Accommodation at wharf boutique 2 Bed room apartment
- Complimentary glass of wine on arrival
- Spa access
- BBQ area
- Full kitchen facilities
- Seven-kilogram carry-on bag
- Personal travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Airport Transfers
- Travel periods: 1 Oct to 10 December and 10 Jan to 30 June
- This deal is designed for 4 people travelling together (Quad Share), however 1 person or 2 people options are also available
- Single supplement available from $289.00
- Flights depart Sydney and Melbourne and include one piece of carry-on luggage up to 7 kg per Person
- Check-in luggage can be purchased at time of booking.
- Flights are based on promotional economy class airfares on various carriers; promotional airfares are subject to availability at the time of booking, air surcharges apply during Australian school holidays and for non-promotional fares; flights may not be direct or operate daily.
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Adding occupants above standard: the third person needs to buy a voucher at a full cost.
- Tickets are non-refundable at all times; applicable charges will apply for changes. If your preferred dates, room and/or seats are unavailable, a comparable alternative will be offered (which may be at an additional cost)
- Supplement charge of $90 per person applier to travel on October, November and April for Melbourne departure only
- 5th child age 0-11 can stay for free under existing bedding