A multi-effects pedal that pulls out all the stops, with six custom-crafted amp models and three decades worth of classic dynamics, modulation, delays, reverbs, and more. Five additional effects: two electrifying distortions and three otherworldly modulations.
Six Custom-crafted Amp Models
• Krampus combines the brightness of an ‘80s British amp with the extended lows of a modern high-gain amplifier.
• Redloom merges the tone of an early guitar amp with the rich overtones of a ‘60s tube amp. Ideal for sweet-sounding rhythms.
• Velvet is aptly named, its smooth character balances the dynamic response between your wound and plain strings. If you play Hendrixian lead/rhythm phrases, this is the model to use.
• Muddy (as in Waters) is a vintage amp sound that’s perfect for gritty blues leads.
• 7 Heaven was tailor-made for 7- and 8-string guitars, combining tight lows with an expanded dynamic response.
• Pollex was built for extreme drop-tuning. If you slap or djent, use this one.
Electrifying Distortion and Modulation Effects
• Razor Drive delivers novel distortion textures, employing comb filtering to control saturation by boosting the filter, and consequently distortion, at each frequency point of resonance.
• Wave Shaper yields a harmonic-laden sound by applying a cutting-edge algorithm to shape your waveform.
• PolyShift is a modern pitch-shifting effect that adds subtle sound variances over a 2-octave range.
• Geminos is a real-time doubling effect that adds thickness and width by triple-overdubbing your dry signal. This produces huge-sounding chords and sustaining solos.
• SwellVibe isn’t your run-of-the-mill vibrato. Instead of modulating your signal from the start, this inimitable effect applies pitch modulation with a time lag affecting only the sustain of your sound. It will completely transform your ambient pads.
• 6 custom-crafted amp models put exciting, ear-tingling sonic textures right under your feet
• Jam-packed with 3 decades of classic Zoom effects — dynamics, modulation, delays, reverbs, and more
• 5 additional effects: 2 electrifying distortions and 3 otherworldly modulations
• Chain up to 9 effects, along with an amplifier emulation
• 70 pre-loaded cabinet impulse responses with various microphones and mic positions
• 130 user IR slots accommodate your 3rd-party impulse responses
• 5” color touchscreen enables you to drag, drop, and swipe your way to new sounds
• Amp modeling panel mimics the controls on a real-world amplifier
• 5 stompbox footswitches supply you with familiar pedal-style effects switching
• Expression/volume pedal offers real-time manipulation of effect parameters
• 3 customizable workflows for editing, studio, and stage
• 5-minute looper for adding layers to your solo performances
• 69 built-in rhythm patterns run the full gamut of genres and time signatures
• 2 stereo effects loops for integrating your stompboxes and external effects
• MIDI I/O for synchronizing with and triggering other devices
• Integrated 4-in/4-out USB 2.0 audio interface for direct-to-computer recording
• Steinberg’s Cubase LE DAW software is included
• Remote iOS connection for using Guitar Lab via Bluetooth adapter (sold separately)
• Download additional effects with Zoom Guitar Lab