Bubbles continuously rise from the base of this 2x Bubble Panel Water Feature to the top. Comes complete with LED lights to illuminate the bubbles moving through the wall, creating a range of colours. We recommend using distilled water for this bubble fountain as it will ensure minimal maintenance work required. If using tap water, we recommend that you change the water every 2-3 months. These extremely modern water features will fascinate all.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Do I need to use distilled water or can I use tap water for my Bubble Fountain?
A: We recommend using distilled water for all our bubble fountains as it will ensure minimal maintenance work required. If using tap water, we recommend that you change the water every 2-3 months. See also Installation Instruction Manual on receiving your new Bubble Fountain.
Q: How often do I have to top up water in my water feature?
A: The running water slowly evaporates into the atmosphere and must be refilled periodically depending upon how often it is run and the general climate of the location. It's important to not let your waterfall run empty or the water pump will burn out and not operate. Your pump warranty may be void otherwise.
Q: Will I get algae growth in my Water Feature?
A: Sometimes algae may form in indoor water features that are placed in direct sunlight or near a window or door which is often open. If it does occur it can manifest as a slight slime or unfresh water smell. There are also solutions you can find from most water industry retailers which manage the water quality in water features.
Q: Do I have to worry about water splashing onto the floor?
A: When water features are installed in accordance with manufacturer instructions, there should not be excessive splashing. Professionally manufactured water features are designed not to splash. The instructions received along with your water feature will provide information about setting up in order to minimize splashing.
Q: Can I use rain/mains water (hard water) or do I have to use distilled water?
A: Using distilled water is ideal due to the fact that over time, your water feature will develop pink or white scales from mineral deposits in hard water that are aesthetically unappealing and in some cases, can interfere with the function of the water feature. Of course mains or rain water is more cost effective and is most commonly used. To minimise the white scales from developing, we recommend the use of any water treatment that has a blend of advanced organo-phosphonates for superior protection against both white calcium mineral buildup and metallic stains available from most water industry retailers.
- 2x Bubble Panel Water Feature LED Light with Remote
- Material: Stainless Steel, Acrylic Panel
- Finish: Stainless Steel - linished base & top cover, Panel - clear acrylic
- Panel - 2x 505mm Wide x 1830mm High x 38mm Thick Overall (Combined Units 1010mm Wide)
- Base – 2x 280mm Deep x 220mm High x 505mm Wide, joined end to end
- Power Input: 220-240V, 50Hz
- Power Output: 2x 12V, 125mA, 15VA
- Lighting: LED Lights - 16 Colour variable with RGB Remote Controller comes with 4 pre-set light programmes
- For best results we recommend single colours only for combined units
- Pump: Quiet Air pump x2
- Weight: 22kg + Water (approx. 28L) x2
- Accessories: 2x sets Decorative pebbles including Tray, Remote Control x 1 included (control LED Lights only)
- Water Required: Distilled Water recommended or if tap water follow Instruction Manual
- Install Location: Suitable for indoor use or if outdoors - to be installed undercover
- Note: Please ensure electrical connection complies with local building regulations
- 12 month limited manufacturer warranty (excluding wearing parts)
Reference ID: AGU734