Enjoy the comforts of home entertainment in stunning high-definition with the TEAC A4 Series Smart HD DVD Combo TV. Brimming with features to please the whole family, this energy-efficient TEAC Smart TV brings a world of entertainment to your fingertips.
• Screen: 32″ HD
• Aspect ratio: 16:9
• Bringing a world of entertainment wherever you go with an in-built DVD Player for when you're out of WiFi range.
• Android TV brings all your favourite Entertainment right to your fingertips.
• Resolution: 1366 x 768
• Speakers: 2 x 10W
• Connectivity: Wi-Fi, USB, Ethernet, HDMI (ARC)
• Input port:
◦ 2 x HDMI
◦ 2 x USB
◦ 1 x Optical
• Wall mountable: Yes
• Brightness: 200cd/m2
• Power Consumption: <55W
Delivery varies by location, please see the expected timeframes below to receive your product below:
Metro: 2 - 4 business days
Regional: 4 - 8 business days
No delivery shall be made to PO Box addresses or Parcel Lockers.
If you are unavailable at the time of delivery re-delivery fees may apply.
Processing time is 2 business days.
Expected shipping time is between 2 and 14 days depending on the final destination.
Christmas Operations information:
All orders must be placed by 15th December to ensure delivery before Christmas.
Our operations will be closed from 23rd December to 2nd January 2024, delivery will only be close on 25th & 26th December. They will resume on the 27th December.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
1. TEAC warrants that this product is free from defects in material and workmanship under normal domestic use with reasonable care and skill. Maintenance and cleaning (i.e. laser head) is not covered by this warranty. The TEAC warranty only applies to TEAC products purchased NEW from a TEAC Authorised Retailer in Australia. This warranty only applies to the original purchaser and cannot be transferred.
2. The benefits to the consumer given by this Warranty are in addition to other rights and remedies of the consumer under a law in relation to goods or services to which the warranty relates, being the Australian Consumer Law.
3. Refund or replacement via your TEAC Authorised Retailer is available for a period of 14 days after purchase for goods that have been inspected and determined to have a major failure. Refund and exchange is not applicable for change of mind.
4. Subject to the terms herein, this Warranty effectively covers TEAC products, excluding products purchased for commercial purposes, as specified in the Warranty Periods Table below from the date of purchase.
excluding commercial use products
from date of purchase
WARRANTY SERVICE TYPE
19” to 60”
Authorised Service Centre Service
61” and above
0 -12 mths
In home Service
All other TEAC products
Authorised Service Centre Service
5. Warranty Service and Support Please contact us via your MyDeal account
5.1 Should you require product support, please contact us via your MyDeal Account.
5.2 For all Warranty Repair service, TEAC requires you to submit proof of purchase, either an Invoice or Bill of Sale. Please also have the Serial Number of the product ready upon request.
5.3 Authorised Service Centre Service
5.4 Authorised Service Centre coverage
The purchaser is required to send the product at their own expense to the nearest Authorised Service Centre for repair. After the repair, the product will be available for collection or return to the purchaser at a fee upon request. TEAC in-home service can be made available at a fee upon request
Where the product requiring repair service is located more than 25km of an Authorised Service Centre or Retailer, TEAC may request that you reimburse all reasonable costs and expenses (including costs of transportation and travel expenses) incurred in relation to providing the Warranty Services under clause 4
6. A 12-month replacement warranty is applicable to all Accessories such as Remotes, Power Adapters and Cables.
7. TEAC will ensure to the best of its abilities that all required parts are made available for any required service/repair.
8. TEAC Australia Pty Ltd and its Authorised Service Centres will use their best endeavours to complete product repairs within a reasonable period based on available resources and workload during the time when service is requested and performed.
9. Refurbished parts may be used to repair the product. In the case of a replacement, the product may be replaced, with a refurbished unit of the same type or, if one is unavailable, a similar refurbished model with equal or better features and specifications. Replacement of the product or a part does not extend or re-start the Warranty Term
10. Please note that the Warranty under clause 4 is automatically voided if:
a. there is no Proof of Purchase either an Invoice or Bill of Sale
b. the Product original Serial number is tampered with example removed, damaged or modified
c. the Product was tampered or repaired by a person not authorised by TEAC
11. Please be advised that if the product presented for repair is capable of retaining user-generated data, the data may be lost during servicing. Customers are strongly encouraged to back up all important information/data before sending the product in for service/repair.
12. Please be advised that if the product presented for repair is capable of retaining user-generated data, the data may be lost during servicing. Customers are strongly encouraged to back up all important information/data before sending the product in for service/repair.
13. Service will be provided only during normal business hours and under safety conditions and circumstances. TEAC and its authorised service agents can refuse any repair if safety, in relation to OH&S, becomes a concern to its staff or authorised service agents’ personnel.
14. Warranty is void and warranty claims may be refused, subjected to Australian Consumer Law, if :
a) The product was not transported, installed, operated or maintained according to manufacturer’s instruction, or
b) The product was abused by physical force, damaged, tampered, altered or repaired by any unauthorised persons, or
c) Product failure is due to accidents during use, installation or transit, power surges, use of defective or incompatible external devices, exposure to abnormal conditions such as excessive temperatures or humidity, or entry of liquids, objects or creatures into the product, cockroach infestations, or
d) overheating due to incorrect positioning of the Product
e) any inability of the product to read from or output to damaged or copied media
f) non-domestic purposes, such as using precast for commercial purposes
15. Where any repairs or services required that are outside of the terms and conditions of this Warranty are requested by the customer, or where a fault is determined to be outside of the terms and conditions of the Warranty, the customer shall be charged for the cost of the repair.
16. No one is authorised to assume any liability on behalf of TEAC or impose any obligation on it, in connection with the sale of any equipment other than as stated in this warranty and outlined above.
17. TEAC and/or its Authorised Service Centres reserve the right to inspect and verify whether the product is exhibiting a major failure as claimed by customers/retailers.
Estimated Delivery Time Frame: 4-8 business days
You need to be logged in to add a review.
No 5 Star Reviews yet
Excellent picture but sound could be a lot louder.
May 30, 2023
Great quality images and all at a reasonable price. Delivery was on time and the purchase was made very easy to deal with. The product is exactly what I needed.
Jan 20, 2023
Just as I expected. Arrived quickly, no hassle.
Nov 23, 2022
No 4 Star Reviews yet
No 3 Star Reviews yet
No 2 Star Reviews yet
No 1 Star Reviews yet
No reviews yet