KC-361A USB Video inspection has been designed as a user friendly and economical way of solving hidden problems and increasing productivity. (Eg. Inspect vent pipe and system of air conditioner, machine equipment, engine and so on).
The computer connection facilitate you to transmit the real-time image to computer for watching and collecting. The camera head is connected to the probe and with adjustable LED lights, which helps you to reach gaps and holes. The camera head can equip with several accessories, which makes it flexible. The magnetic tip is used to pick up small metal objects. The mirror tip is easy to view the 90° angle. The hook is used to grab onto objects.
KC-361A USB Video inspection has USB 2.0 connection, which no need outer power but the computer is the power supply. It has the advantages of small size, clear image, stable performance, easy operation and portability. It is widely used in applications such as the industry, the building, the aviation, the vehicles maintenance.
- USB Inspection Video Camera, Borescope/Endoscope
- USB Video Inspection Unit KC-361A
- Recommended use Indoor
- Viewable angle 60°
- Focal length 50mm
- Diameter of camera head Standard camera head 12mm (Magnetic tip, Hook tip, Mirror tip included)
- Connection Standard USB interface
- Valid pixels 300 thousand pixels
- Image size 640×480
- Attached cable 1m or customized (ma of length 3m)
- Probe length IP67
- Light source High lighting LED
- Power supply USB computer supply
- Operating temperature 0°-45°
- Operating humidity RH 5%-95% non-condensing
- Storage temperature -20°-+60°
- Dimension 266mm×73mm×80mm
- Weight About 362 g
Reference ID: AGC994